Monday, August 5, 2024

How many days should my Facebook ads testing phase last?

Hi all, someone on Reddit told me that I should spend money on the testing phase of a Facebook ads campaign for at least 7 days.

He said that I'll get sale after a week of spending.

According to him, it takes 7 days for the Facebook algorithm to learn.

$10/day is all that is necessary to get my first sale.

What are your thoughts?


Author: invalid@example.com (OscarMike)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliate Marketing Gets A Makeover: A Stylish New Growth Strategy - Forbes

Affiliate Marketing Gets A Makeover: A Stylish New Growth Strategy    Forbes * This article was originally published here Discover how to ...