Saturday, May 28, 2022

My Google Ads campaign is stuck in 'eligible' status. Please help.

Hi guys, I set up a campaign in Google ads (Display). I set my daily budget to something really small ($5) to start. For the last 4 days, my campaign is stuck in eligible status. It won't start.

I've read that it will start eventually if it says "eligible (learning)." But my campaign doesn't say this - it just says "eligible."

Can you please help? Do I need to increase the daily budget to get the campaign started?

Thanks


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...