Saturday, October 14, 2023

Huge Email Verification Drop Off

Hey, so I have set up a bunch of domains and mailboxes to mass send out emails. I was using useArtemis to bulk find leads. I had about 750 leads that I put through an email verifier and only about 50 came back as verified, over 200 was invalid, and almost 400 was unknown.

I decided to scrape from LinkedIn Sales Navigator as well where I got practically the same results.

I was wondering, is this common? Over 700 leads and only 50 come back verified? I targeted the Insurance industry. Does...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (starwarsnaimad)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...