Friday, October 13, 2023

the Landing Page

Hi... I'm looking forward to all the expertise here in this forum.

I'm new to affiliate marketing. My idea of the Landing Page on my website has a sole purpose to get the visitor to click the link taking them to the merchant site for more information and hopefully purchase. Please correct me if I'm wrong about this. I call these pages "teasers"; a little info to entice you to want MORE info and click. I don't know if that's the correct term for a page designed in this manner. I'm looking...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (Merlin the Main Man)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Agency Account Facebook Ads

Hey guys, I need to contact some company that sells Facebook agency account with no monthly fee.. please. Author: invalid@example.com (gui...