Sunday, March 10, 2024

What I am doing wrong?

I work with one of LosPollos offers, casual dating, with my own pre landing pages, my ad manager richads that I work with, with push ads ordered for me 6 creations looking like messages from women, the user gets to the landing page where there is the same woman as on the creation and after clicking the button to offer, we direct traffic to south africa
6000 clicks, 90 dollars spent and no sign of conversion, less than 2 months ago I ran campaigns with this offer with a strict link to the...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (MiszelD)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

click bank

boa noite, alguém pode me ajudar com uma informação por favor tenha alguma forma de saber qual região foi feita a venda dentro do site do ba...