Monday, March 11, 2024

When to Use "Free" in Advertising

Using the word "free" in advertising can attract attention and increase you traffic but is it the best method?

To free --or not to free? that is the question instant...

I call this the ``mooch`` factor. Giving away something free gets their attention but it also increases the prospect's resistance to paying for something in the end.

When to Use "Free" in Advertising:
  • Lead Generation: Offer a free sample, trial, or product to collect potential customers' contact...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (Graybeard)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...