Thursday, April 25, 2024

Do I need third-party tracking tools like AdsBridge or Voluum to promote affiliate offers through Google Ads?

I'm currently using Google Ads keyword bidding tool to promote my ClickDealer CPA offer. I've created a landing page and set up 5 ad campaigns on Google Ads to promote it. There are conversions, but I can't differentiate which keyword generates the conversions. When users click on my Google Ads and land on my landing page, some of them click on the CTA button to reach the CPA offer page, but I can't track who actually downloads and registers on that page. Do I need to use a third-party...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (yoonsik)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to learn CPA marketing & Earn serious amount of money

Hello! I am trying CPA marketing ON & OFF for past 4 years but I couldn't make profit out of it. Till now trying & failing but ...