Friday, April 26, 2024

Propeller Ads Push Notification + Max Bounty (Weird Start)

CPA isn't a new idea to me. Back in 2018, it caught my interest, I did a low of research but couldnt start because I didnt have any money to spare. I spared 10 usd for PopCash and called it a day when I didnt see conversions (I was too scared to spend more). Then I got a job, worked for a few years, now, I want to give it a fresh start!

Alright, let's go:
Ad network: Propeller
Affiliate network: Maxbounty
Offer: Paid online surveys
Geo: NL
Tracker: BeMob
Payout: $1.8 (Would ask more if I...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (ColdAndDark)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...