Saturday, April 13, 2024

FB ads + Clickbank = ZERO conversions

I tested 3 products on Clickbank through Facebook ads and here is what happened

Tested lookalike audiences from vendors
ad > LP >Offer VSL
all metrics on FB were good
CTR was above 10%
CPC was around $0.30
LP CTR was around 60%

Product 1
Hops: 219
Order form impressions: 2
Sales: 0

Product 2
Hops: 212
Order form impressions: 4
Sales: 0

Product 3
Hops: 124
Order form impressions: 1
Sales: 0

All products had high gravity. the first 2 were on the top 10 list on Clickbank. The third was...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (khaledtag)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...