Friday, April 12, 2024

How to promote affiliate offers without your own landing page

So Im a total newbie to affiliate marketing, but im eager to learn :)

I have read at least a thousand forum posts about direct linking with paid ads and i found lots of controversial information so i decided to write my first post and ask you guys.

I am planning to promote digistore / clickbank offers with paid ads, with a tight budget at first, my main goal is to test the waters, see how it works and learn as much as i can. If i break even, i am really happy :)

So my question is, how can...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (adammrx)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

What Push ad network

Hello, Im wondering what push ad network choose in order to not work with this common tactics like, sweepstakes, dating, or gambling offers ...