Sunday, June 23, 2024

How do I lower my cost per sale on Facebook ads?

Hi all. I recently ran a Facebook ads sales campaign and my cost per sale was very high.

I was selling the ecommerce product for $20 and my cost per sale is around $90. I got 8 sales. So far, I'm losing money.

I looked at the demographics of the people who are engaging with my ad and Facebook said that it is only women, ages 65+ in the USA.

Someone once told me not to target older demographics because they have a higher CPM.

Is that true?

I've also read that it's normal to have a high...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (OscarMike)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I get registered

How can I get registered to max bounty affiliate marketing platform Author: invalid@example.com (Mkomasport007) * This article was origin...