Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Brand Bidding

Hi all, I watched a YouTube video by Dave Mac on brand bidding for Clickbank products.

He talks about how hot traffic converts more easily than cold traffic.

However, it's my experience that brand bidding invites fraudulent clicks. Lots of other affiliates click on my link and drain my ad budget. They don't have any intention of buying the product I'm promoting.

What has your experience been like with brand bidding?

Have you dealt with brand bidding fraud?

Thanks


Author: invalid@example.com (OscarMike)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliate Marketing Gets A Makeover: A Stylish New Growth Strategy - Forbes

Affiliate Marketing Gets A Makeover: A Stylish New Growth Strategy    Forbes * This article was originally published here Discover how to ...